Sunday 6 February 2011

Pai skincare

I found a great natural skincare company- Pai. They are a luxury skincare company but sell completely natural moisturisers, body care, cleansers and lip care products.

I like the company because they categorise their products according to each problem, so they sell products for acne, eczema, rosacea and other skin related problems.

I have one of their moisturisers which is the 'camomile and rosehip sensitive skin moisturiser.' Rather than me writing my own description, here's what the website claims:


"Rich in anti-oxidants and Omega 3 & 6, Chamomile and Rosehip work in perfect unison to soothe and protect sensitive skin.
This delicately scented natural moisturiser has strong regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties.
Our sensitive skin cream is free from alcohol which can trigger conditions such as Rosacea.
It is also free from chemical skin irritants including artificial fragrances, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol and parabens"
As with any new product, if you're skin is particularly sensitive, I would definitely recommend a skin patch test before going ahead and putting it all over your face.


                          Image from Pai. 

Pai has a great little sample pack available to buy which is fab because it gives you the option to try them out and make sure that your skin won't react badly to the product.

I have friends who have very sensitive skin, so I have seen how buying new products can be frustrating and time consuming.

This moisturiser is very soothing, my face felt so fresh after using it, and it's incredibly light. Some moisturisers can leave a thick layer on your skin and this isn't one of those moisturisers at all.

As it happens, my skin isn't too sensitive and I had no problems with this moisturiser, it's a lovely luxury moisturiser. It comes very securely packaged and would be great as presents.

As it happens, my Mom has a little acne rosacea every so often on her face, so after reading that this moisturiser was good for that, i recommended that she tried it out.

Now it sits permanently on her shelf, she absolutely loves it, and together with some tea tree face wash, the blemish has really cleared up. I'm so pleased that it's working so well for her, so it only seems right to let her have it! It's a lovely moisturiser though so I guess we will have to share, that's what best friends are for!

The moisturiser costs £22 for a 30ml bottle, so it is definitely a treat yourself product. The product is completely free from irritating chemicals and is naturally fragranced. It is also an organic product.

Visit Pai here. Use the scroll down menu to select your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment