Saturday 26 February 2011

Elf Haul

I am an Elf virgin, I have never tried any of their stuff before, I always put things in my basket online and then talk myself out of it and tell myself I can't afford it. After having a couple of bits sent from Elf's PR agency last week for me to have a try of, I was so impressed that I made an order online straight away as they were offering 20% off. My order came to about £14 which is great value for the things I got, I also ordered the studio powder brush which I have been lusting after since it came out, I'm really happy now I have it.

Here are my goodies!



Studio powder brush
Studio stipple brush
Eyeshadow brush x2 (me & mom)
Eye blending brush
Studio HD powder
Natural radiance blush in glow
Studio blush in merry berry
Studio warm bronzer
Eye primer x2 (me and mom)

I love all of it! I especially love my powder brush and both the blushes, oh and all of it! The eye primer is so close to Urban Decay's which is great because it's only £1.50!
 If you want to see me go through everything, check out my video on YT. (not up yet)


No comments:

Post a Comment