Friday 8 April 2011

Why do I have so many mascaras?

After rummaging around in my make-up bag I pulled out seven mascaras! I don't know why I have so many, but I genuinely believe they all do different things to my eyelashes. If any one wants a review on any of the mascaras in the picture below then let me know. Having blonde eyelashes means that I feel quite odd if I have foundation on and no mascara so I have different mascaras for different uses. Sometimes I like my lashes to be really natural and in the evening I like them to be quite thick and dramatic. At the moment I am really liking the Clinique High Impact mascara but I would love to try the Bourjois rotating mascara when it comes out, but I think I need to finish some of these first!


I've listed some points as to why I like each of these mascaras: (Max Factor Dramatic Look not included as I haven't used it for a while)

Clinque High Impact- soft brush/ conditioning/ easy to remove/ gentle/ can make as dramatic or soft as you like.

Models Own Big Brush- large brush/ can create dramatic lashes.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator- brush gets even the smallest lashes/ makes lashes look long/ not clumpy.

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara- amazing for nights out/ creates very dramatic lashes/ large brush/ can create the clumpy look if you wish.

Natural Collection Water Guard- really natural/ good for minimal look.

Avon Supershock- rubber brush/ separates lashes really well/ smells weird though!

No comments:

Post a Comment