Saturday 23 April 2011

Topshop: Top Flop...

As you may have seen in my previous post from a couple of weeks ago, I bought the Topshop woven flat pumps which I had wanted for ages. However, two days ago when I was driving I noticed the sole of my shoe getting caught on the mat, when I looked down to see what was going on I saw that the sole had come away at the back. I couldn't believe it, especially as this was only the second time I had worn them, it wasn't like I had been climbing Kilimanjaro wearing them either.

So I'm left with a dilemma. Topshop no longer have the pumps on the website and they no longer have them in any of my local stores as they are sold out. Do I take the pumps that I love back and get a refund, or do I keep them, glue them myself and let Topshop get away with it?

Just shows they are selling Primark standard shoes with a bumped up price tag. Saying that, none of my Primark shoes have ever fell apart like these!







What would you do?

3 comments:

  1. thats awful! well if you really love them, you'd obviously keep them, but if you could use the money on some other shoes (that wont fall apart lol) then id get a refund! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should glue them if you love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. go and complain and say that you don't want a refund as you love the shoes and they are no longer stocking them, but they you've only just got them (show your receipt) and you were disappointed my the quality. You may get a free gift voucher, but even if you don't at least they can pass on your complaint. :-)

    They are beautiful shoes tho lol xxx

    ReplyDelete