Saturday 9 April 2011

SHOES!

I have literally just got back from shopping but thought I would post this up and show you my new shoes.

I always seem to find a pair of shoes that I 'love,' but today I had to get both these pairs because I love them equally ^_^

I've wanted a pair of wedges I could wear in the summer for ages, if I'm going for an evening out for a meal or a drink I'm a skinny jeans and heels kind of girl, so I really wanted some wedges to go with skinny jeans.

I have been lusting over the flat Topshop shoes for weeks but they weren't in stock at my local Topshop and the sales assistant said that even she had bought a pair as they were selling quickly, so I bought them when I spotted them today.

Any way, enough rambling... here they are!

Topshop Virginia multi woven peep-toe pumps £26








New Look tan wedges £24.99



I can't find them on the New Look website but there was only a couple of pairs left on the shelf. 

I am going to try and post up some OOTD's when I have found an outfit to go with them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love them especially the wedges, I want them :-) x

    ReplyDelete