Monday 23 May 2011

Monday Blues



Admittedly, not the best day for a maxi dress but I'm only lazying around the house. The weather is horrible today, though the sun is trying to get out now. I am feeling really weird at the moment. Now that all my work is in I feel really deflated and lost. I don't really know what to do with myself. Before anyone suggests I maybe should get a job, I'm waiting for a while until I start applying, I'm still deciding what I want to do with my summer. I would love to go travelling but I just don't have anyone who is prepared to go with me, let alone enough money to go. 

I am slowly getting used to my life now, I have had 6 weeks to adjust and I feel better now. Obviously I still have days where I feel sorry for myself. You just have to force yourself to get out there and plan things to do to keep you busy. I feel like I'm prepared to meet new people and find what I really want in life. 

Anyway.. so today I wore this black maxi dress from New Look and a tooth necklace from F21. My ring is from Topshop and I have 'woo me' from 17 on my nails. I parted my hair in the middle today and I'm still not sure on it yet...

Hopefully I will be posting a lot this week as I have so much free time. 


4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun, so tanned! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love your hair :) Glad you are feeling better :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Karis, really cute, love your style! <3
    I'm kind of in the same boat as you, I'm not a 3rd year leaving Uni but I am a 2nd going into 3rd and now the deadlines are all done it's so bizarre, my brains still fired up and stressed but I have nowhere to vent that energy! Built a bookcase today haha, so I suppose that's something : P
    Anyway, you're in no rush to get a job just enjoy this time while you can <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jo- Thanks Jo!
    @Hayley- Thanks Hayley you're too nice! ;)
    @Ashleiigh- Thank you for finding me! I know it's hard working out how to de-stress and going from one extreme to another. Thanks hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete