Thursday 23 June 2011

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick- 004 Indulgence




If any of you follow me on Twitter you would have seen my huge swatching session in Boots yesterday with lipsticks. I just wanted to buy one but I didn't know what colour so me and my friend were swatching to our hearts content. In the end I narrowed it down to two which were pretty much exactly the same colour. I realised I was being ridiculous so just bought one, which was Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in 004 Indulgence. It's a really bright flamingo pink colour. 



As usual the swatches on these pictures aren't 100% true to colour. It's a lot brighter and pinker when you see it in person. I really like the creamy-ness of the lipstick as I can't stand drying lipsticks. The taste is very sweet and bumble gum like which I'm not sure about, but it's not that bad that it's off putting. 



These lipsticks are £4.99 and I would definitely purchase some of their other shades. I have always liked Rimmel's lipsticks, I especially like the ones in the purple packaging. This one is especially bright and I think it would suit a brunette better than it does me, but I still love it! I would say the finish is most similar to a cream sheen from MAC.

7 comments:

  1. Thats a gorgeous colour :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice colour :) didn't know you had twitter! Now following x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a flamingo pink colour lipstick so I will have to check this one out! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this looks lovely. Will check it out in store tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color is perfect. :)
    Very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look gorgeous on! My wishlist just keeps growing and growing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad I can't find it... Is it out of stock?!

    ReplyDelete