Thursday 23 June 2011

21 Questions


I was tagged by the lovely Kim, who is LittleMissKim19 on YouTube. She is seriously lovely, you won't regret subscribing to her. If you aren't on YouTube she has a blog too which you can find here.

I did something similar last week on YouTube which you can watch here, but I thought I'd do this tag on my blog instead. It's different questions and it's only fair that I do a tag for my blog followers too :)

So here we go...

1. Are you named after anyone?

Jessica Rabbit... 

No, not really, I don't think I'm named after anyone..


2. When was last time you cried?

I shed a single tear watching Bridesmaids when the woman had to move home with her mom because everything in her life was going wrong ;'(

ps. Funniest film on earth, you need to take your girlies to the cinema and WATCH IT! 


3. Do you have kids?

No....one day though!


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

YES.


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Yes, I have quite a dry sense of humour, people don't always get it and take offence! 


6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

I highly doubt it, but never say never!


7. What's your favourite cereal?

Hands down, Crunchy Nut, no competition.


8. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Hair, eyes, clothes... general appearance. SHOES.. you can always tell things about people from their shoes! 


9. What is your eye colour?

Blue!


10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Depends what mood I'm in and who I'm watching the film with!


11. Favourite smells?

Petrol, the fresh linen soap that Sophie makes, Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, lemon, books.... there is one more... you may think I'm strange but if you buy a new bath sponge and you take it out the plastic, I can't get enough of the smell of a new sponge.... 


12. Summer or winter?

Summer!


13. Computer or television?

Computer!


14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

New York


15. Do you have special talents?

Yeah loads.. :/

16. Where were you born?

Solihull

17. What are your hobbies?

Swimming, badminton, making YouTube videos, blogging...


18. Do you have any pets?

No, unless a frog is a pet. 


19. Favourite movie?

Don't do this to me! I hate this question... Harry Potter, Twilight, Inside Man, Shutter Island, Robin Hood, Pretty Woman, Sex and The City, Confessions of a Shopaholic...there's too many let's just stop...look how many DVDs I have.. seriously, I like films.


These are just mine, my Dad is just as bad!


20. Do you have any siblings?

No, I'm an only child :)


21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Career wise, I've always wanted to be editor at a fashion or beauty magazine. 


Life wise, I want good health, a good husband and nice children.. and to be happy!






So there you go, I tag you all!


:) 


<3


                                    

2 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to be an editor of a magazine too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention hun! Lol you've got me intrigued, I'm gonna go out and get a new sponge to smell lol xxx

    ReplyDelete