Tuesday 3 June 2014

No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick



For those days when you want to feel brighter, highlighted and dewy, I would definitely recommend adding some cream blushes to your collection. I especially love them when my skin is tanned (from a bottle) and I am feeling more confident with bolder colours.

I first noticed No7 had added some new products to their collection a couple of months ago, they have definitely introduced some well needed, refreshing pieces. One of those is their Pop & Glow Cream Blush Sticks. Although only three shades are currently available, they are super smooth and creamy. I went for the shade 'Mango Sorbet' as I have a weakness for coral and orange colours. This is a great colour which highlights my cheeks, gives a dewy look and is a really buildable colour. Add as little or as much as you like. Start off sheer and build the colour to your needs.

At £9.95 they are more expensive than the Topshop Cream Blushes, which I love. However, Boots do have a 'buy one get one half price' offer on their No7 products at the moment. Plus, is there ever a time when you don't receive one of those £3 off No7 vouchers at the till? So I picked this up for £6.95, which overall is reasonable. 

Do remember, in this hot weather to keep your cream blushes in a cool drawer and out of direct sunlight. I have always lived by this ever since I left my beloved MAC Hue lipstick in the sun and found it in a sorry melted state on my car seat..

I shall upload a picture of the product on my cheeks this week. Have you tried any new No7 products?


No comments:

Post a Comment