Sunday 16 September 2012

Hair Oils: Product of the Month





I'm not usually the type of person to spend a lot on hair products. And I sort of wish I was. The truth is, I just don't know which products would benefit my hair and how exactly they would change it for the better? 

I am, however, a fan of hair oils. Since last year hair oils seem to have taken off, no longer is it £25 for a small bottle of Moroccan Oil shipped from somewhere half way across the world, as more and more companies jump on the band wagon. You can even now buy Moroccan Oil in Primark! 

From some quick googling and wiki-ing the simple back ground of Argan Oil is that it is derived from the Argan trees discovered in North Africa. The oil is now used for both cosmetic and medicinal purposes. 

I have used the Vo5 Argan Oil in the past, which is another that is great value for money.

This month I am particularly impressed with the Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Oil. For some reason I don't have the lid, I loose the lids to most of my products, I wonder where they all hide?

The reason I like this product is because in one pump it dispenses just the right amount for my whole hair. It's also a very silky formula without being greasy. I have had some disasters with other hair oils which have resulted in me getting back in the shower and having to wash my hair again as it's left it so greasy. Touch wood- this hasn't happened with this one. 

I find hair oil particularly beneficial for me as I have bleach in my hair from having highlights. Which means my hair can get unbelievably knotty after washing, which can be really painful to brush out. This oil seems to restore some moisture and leave my hair really noticeably soft. 

I only paid around £3 for this 30ml bottle from the Avon catalogue, which was really reasonable. I would recommend if you receive the catalogue or you visit their website, to give it a go!


Before, I go, I thought I would plug my own Instagram as I am now an Instagram-o-holic! You can find me as 'theduttski'





No comments:

Post a Comment