Tuesday 18 September 2012

Double Trouble: 'Outfit of the Day'



My best friend Jess (yes, same names) has been roped in to do an outfit of the day with me, which was always inevitable. She was instructed to come round in a nice outfit so I could treat you all with some variety on my blog! :)

Her style is a little different to mine and is probably a bit more daring (she won't mind me saying this) so I thought it would be good to introduce her. If you like this post then I will certainly feature her more on my blog! (She doesn't know this yet)


 Necklace: Forever 21



Blouse & Skirt: New Look


Rings: Asos
Bangle: Primark 


Boots: New Look
Socks: Topshop


I took advantage while she was there and got her to photograph my outfit, so I thought I'd post a double outfit of the day! I love my new Zara boots, although not so good on wet grass! By the end of the shopping day they really began to hurt, but they are comfy for a short amount of walking time! 


Blouse: Primark
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Zara



Ring: Vintage Opal and Silver






No comments:

Post a Comment