Sunday 29 April 2012

First thoughts: April Glossy Box







April GlossyBox

This month's GlossyBox theme is natural and organic. This is by far my favourite coloured box that I have received and really like the concept of it being organic products. 


Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst- Quenching Serum
Glad to receive another serum product in this box as it's not something I usually use and I loved trying the YSL serum in the Harrods box. I haven't tried this product yet but will try it under my moisturiser next time I put my make-up on. 

Inika Cosmetics Certified Organic Eyeliner
Really pleased that there is a make-up product this month as I loved the BM eyeshadow that I received in a previous GlossyBox. This eyeliner is really creamy and glides on. I got a black/silver colour which is a lovely metallic colour. 

Ayuuri Natural Body Wash
This is a full sized product at 200ml, which is great. I do have lots of shower gels already so would have loved to have received a Burt's Bees product or the Collagen mask instead. This one is scented with peppermint and tea tree, which leaves a tingling feeling on your skin which I really like with tea tree products. 

Figs & Rouge Lips Balm
This is my favourite product in this month box as rose is one of my favourite scents. This lip balm is lovely, it melts onto your lips and leaves them feeling soft, glossy and really moisturised. I would definitely purchase this again. 

Kai Perfume Oil
I haven't tried this product yet, this product is tiny so it does feel like I had 4 products rather than 5 this month. I definitely would have preferred a larger size sample to this small perfume sample. 

Overall I am pleased with this month's box, the eyeliner and lip balm are the stand out products for me. 
I am also looking forward to next month's anniversary box. 

What did you get in your GlossyBox and what did you think of the products?

See you in my next post 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment